Press & Media
We're making our mark and announcing exciting new developments frequently.
- Bartenders Name The One Tequila They Could Drink Forever
- Regional Italian Cuisine is Coming Soon to the Dallas Arts District
- New Italian restaurant will replace Flora Street Cafe in downtown Dallas
- Major, home-grown DFW-based residential brokerage acquired
- Bartenders Shout Out The Most Undervalued Bourbons On The Market
The day draws slightly closer for big Italian in downtown Dallas: La Stella Cucina Verace will open in the Dallas Arts District, featuring Italian chef Luigi Iannuario and maitre d' Riccardo Ravaglia bringing regional Italian food, lifestyle, and culture to Texas, which is no small task to take on.
La Stella Cucina Verace, an original concept from Tricolore Pride LLC, today announced it will open its flagship location in Dallas this winter. Within the heart of the Dallas Arts District, experienced and renowned Italian Chef Luigi Iannuario, in partnership with world class Maitre D’ Riccardo Ravaglia and VC firm Vesuvius Holdings, will bring authentic, regional Italian food, lifestyle and culture to Texas.
Iannuario and Ravaglia are both alumni of Da Mario, the upscale Italian restaurant at The
La Stella Italian Verace, it'll open at 2330 Flora St. #150, in the space better known