Press & Media
We're making our mark and announcing exciting new developments frequently.
- 5 New Dallas Restaurants We’re Loving Now — And What To Order at Each Hot Spot
- First Look: La Stella Cucina Verace Is the Arts District's Spot For Upscale and Authentic Italian
- Master list of best Dallas restaurants to celebrate Mother's Day 2022
- La Stella Cucina Verace honors old world Italian roots
- La Stella Cucina Verace brings star-powered, quality Italian cuisine to Dallas Arts District
La Stella Cucina Verace, an Italian-style concept from Tricolore Pride LLC, is opening in Dallas this winter.
The Dallas Dish — Sweetgreen Hits West Village, a Swanky Miami Spot Debuts Downtown, and Wagyu Heaven Has Arrived
It’s been a crazy two years since Bon Appétit named Dallas the 2019 Restaurant City of the Year. But even through a pandemic, our city’s dining scene has persevered. With the overwhelming amount of recent openings (particularly in Deep Ellum, Bishop Arts, and downtown), it’s easy to forget that many in the industry are still struggling, but Texas restaurants have been innovating to provide the comfort food — and cocktails — we need. Now, it’s time to look forward to the Dallas restaurant news ahead.
The opulent former space of Flora Street Café has a new lease on life with a gorgeous new Italian restaurant opening “sometime this winter” according to Tricolore Pride, the ownership group behind it.
La Stella Cucina Verace will bring authentic, regional Italian food, lifestyle, and culture to Dallas. Our fair city was once an Italian food desert but now we have many fabulous options from which to choose and this one will be special.
La Stella Cucina Verace is a new Italian restaurant opening in Dallas, in place of Stephan Pyles Flora Street Cafe. The restaurant is across the street from the Meyerson Symphony Center and the Winspear Opera House.