Press & Media
We're making our mark and announcing exciting new developments frequently.
- Openings We’re Looking Forward to in Dallas This Year
- Bartenders Shout Out The One Gin They’d Drink Forever
- Bartenders Name The One Tequila They Could Drink Forever
- Regional Italian Cuisine is Coming Soon to the Dallas Arts District
- New Italian restaurant will replace Flora Street Cafe in downtown Dallas
Iannuario and Ravaglia are both alumni of Da Mario, the upscale Italian restaurant at The
La Stella Italian Verace, it'll open at 2330 Flora St. #150, in the space better known
Frisco-based JP & Associates Realtors, one of Texas’ largest real estate brokerages,
These companies are taking nearly 100,000 square feet combined.